Dr. Reuss is a native of Scottsdale and attended Kiva Elementary and Saguaro High School. He graduated cum laude from the University of California, San Diego where he majored in History. While in college he spent one year in Budapest, Hungary studying European History.
He completed his medical training at Tulane University in New Orleans, where he was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. While at Tulane, he received additional training to earn a Masters of Public Health.
After medical school he spent four years in residency training in San Diego. Dr. Reuss has been in practice since 2001 after taking over the practice of his father, Dr. Henry Reuss, upon his retirement. He is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Reuss served as Chairman of the Department Obstetrics & Gynecology at Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn from 2008 to 2014 and again in 2023. From 2015 through 2017 he was Treasurer of the Arizona section of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology. He served as Vice Chair of the Arizona section from 2017 through 2018. He is also actively involved in advocating for Reproductive Rights in Arizona.
His special interests within the general practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology include abnormal pap smears and HPV, minimally invasive surgery for incontinence, prolapse, abnormal bleeding and pain. In addition he desires to help moms create memorable childbirth experiences.
In his free time Dr. Reuss enjoys spending time with his wife and sons. His personal interests include mountaineering, foreign travel, and reading.
- University of California, San Diego - Revelle College Bachelor of Arts, European History; Cum Laude
- Tulane Univeristy School of Medicine Doctorate in Medicine
- Tulane University School of Public Health Masters in Public Health & Tropical Medicine
- University of California SanDiego Medical Center Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Chair, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn - 2008-2014, 2023
- Treasurer, American College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists
Arizona Section - 2015-2017
- Vice Chair American College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists
Arizona - 2017-2018
- Phoenix Magazine Top Doc Award (2010-2012 and 2015-2018)
- Castle Connolly's Regional Top Doctor (2012-2013)
- Patients' Choice Award (2008-2011, 2013-2017)
- Patients Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010-2011, 2013-2016)
- Vitals Top 10 Doctor City (2014)
- On Time Doctor Award (2014-2017)
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 10 years